ZPLM provides one of the most innovative and effective Engineering Change Management solutions on the market. ZPLM is used by customers in Automotive, High-tech and other industries to orchestrate comprehensive and reliable engineering change processes by leveraging a sophisticated process design and execution engine as well as support for lifecycle management (Version, Revision and Release management) of related information, including Parts, Bills of Material, Process Plans, FMEA and others.
ZPLM’s Engineering Change Management capabilities are ideal for organizations that have to meet stringent requirements related to new product introduction and change management as well as meeting requirements related to PPAP (Production Part Approval Process), cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) and similar standards.
Below are some of the capabilities of ZPLM for Engineering Change Management.
Z PLM Engineering Change Management Capabilities
- Engineering Change Request/Order/Notice
- Version, Revision and Release Management
- Part Data Management
- Bill of Material Management
- Document Management (Drawings, Visualization, Tooling and more)
- Structured Data for FMEA, Process Plans, Control Plans.
- Sophisticated Workflow Management
- Integration to Windchill and Team Center
- Integration to SAP ERP