We created Z PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) because we believe that the current crop of PLM and related solutions have not kept up with how simple to complex products and related services are developed in the modern supply chain. For a variety of reasons, most of the solutions that support product development have a narrow focus on data management, and have become complex, expensive and hard to handle.
We have taken a diametrically opposite approach with Z PLM. Z PLM primarily focuses on the cross-functional nature of product development process in the modern supply chain. Of course, it also provides support for right information management that is essential for effective product lifecycle management. In addition, Z PLM and our approach is to be simple, to be cost effective, and to be a company that is easy to engage since people universally believe that
- Simple is better than Complex
- Low Prices are better than High Prices
- Easy to Work With is better than Hard to Handle
We are able to achieve this because of the unique nature of Z PLM and wonders of modern cloud platforms, especially public cloud platforms. We assume that your organization already has an account (or can create an account) and is comfortable working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Docker. All you have to do to use Z PLM is to launch Z PLM in a container (Docker) or use publicly available images on Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform to start your own instances of Z PLM.
What you do with your Z PLM is your business.
- You own your data
- You can decide how you want to use Z PLM
- You can use Z PLM for one day, month, year or tens of years
- You can export/import/integrate and essentially do what is necessary without ever having to ask us
- You don’t even have to pay us maintenance if you have no intention of upgrading